Sunday, June 24, 2012

You Don't Say?

Zulu, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Yankee, Golf - after swimming

I was thinking the other day, that I should share a few of the cute things my children have said in the past...  of course, once I thought that.... it was hard to think of them!    But here are a few....

Foxtrot:
Driving in the car near a forest, I said "Forest!"
Most of the kids agreed, "Forest!".
Foxtrot (age 3 at the time) said, "I don't see it!"
I point it out - "over there...."
Foxtrot says "All the trees are in the way!"
I had to laugh, as I said.... "So.... You can't see the forest for the trees?"
Echo:
For a long time, Echo (age 2-3ish) called a telephone a "talkaphone".  hey - makes sense to me!  Some of Charlie's friends still call it that because of her....
Echo (about age 2) - would put a backpack on backwards, and call it a "paint smock"
Foxtrot (originally and still), and Golf (and now all the kids)
7-11 is called a "Slurpee-House".....
Delta:
Not something he said exactly, but when he was young, Mike and Delta went to use a public restroom at the park.  Mike came out reporting that while Delta was in the stall, he started humming "The Bridge over the River Kwai" song.....



Zulu
"We've been driving around and around for hours and hours and hours and maybe even 7 minutes!"




 This is a video of Echo when she was 2 calling the backpack a paint smock

No comments:

Post a Comment